Old Road To Los Angeles
Looking south from Elysian Park the City of Angels wakes to an early evening. The 110 Freeway or "Arroyo Seco Parkway" was opened around 1940 and is known as the first "Freeway" in the United States.
30% of all net proceeds fund DreamTreeVisions Educational Scholarships.
- Traditional photographic paper prints are available in 18" x 12".
- All other sizes are printed on brilliant, high quality aluminum metal.
- Please note: Images on this website are roughly 2 Megabytes
- Files used in the printing process will contain 10 to 200 Megabytes of data or more depending on the size of print.
- Acrylic prints available upon request.